Pages

Wednesday 25 January 2017

Favourite Workout Songs


Now I'm going to be completely honest, me and fitness definitely have a love hate relationship. I love the feeling after I've worked out and I love the results but the hardest thing for me is motivating myself to actually go and then to do a full workout when I am there. Believe it or not when I was younger I was massively into fitness and eating healthy. I was a swimmer and I trained everyday some days before and after school. However after 10years of this my love for the sport died and so did all my training. I often do regret this and wish I had persevered with it however at the time it just wasn't for me anymore. Now I find the best way to motivate myself is through music so I find that when I work out I have a select few songs that keep me going.
 
 
Drake- One Dance
Kind of a new one for me and not one I don't think many people would associate with a workout. This song literally reminds me of summer and instantly puts me in a good mood. I find this one is perfect when I am doing workouts such as weights (only light ones) or rowing.
 
Beyoncé- Crazy In Love
To be honest that should read absolutely anything at all by Beyoncé. They literally put me in such a great mood and find that when they start playing I am so much more motivated and actually work harder. I can listen to this song during any work out I love it. Has been a favourite for a long time and I don't think that is going to change anytime soon.
 
Prodigy- Fire Starter
The song that when I'm slacking makes me kick myself into gear. The high energy and beats are just so addictive. I once listened to a while album by them while I was in a spin class and by the end of it I honestly don't think I have ever sweated so much in my life. Will definitely keep you going.
 

Kanye West- Fade/ Workout Plan
Had to list these 2 as I cannot pick between them. Workout Plan is one of my favourites and has been for many years. I just find it such an easy song to work out too mainly when I am running. Fade. Well what can I say the music video in itself is all the motivation anyone needs. I actually find this one great for dancing. I'm no where near as good as the music video though.

Alanis Morissette- Hand In My Pocket
Every time I go running the first song I put on to start is this one and honestly I have no idea why. I absolutely love the song however again it doesn't exactly scream workout. I think as it is quietly a chilled and relaxing song it just helps to warm me up and gets me ready for my run ahead. Think this one will be played for many years.

What are some of your favourite workout songs?

- LMH x


Shop The Post
Earphones- Philips
Ipod- Apple
Ankle Weights- Pineapple

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment